Your dedicated partner in women’s health diagnostics.
For over 20 years, Hologic Women’s Health Diagnostics has championed women and their health by providing essential testing for common cervical, sexual and vaginal issues. Knowing that women’s health depends on your decisions, we support you by investing in advancing care standards, access to testing and market-leading diagnostics.
Our market leading, FDA-approved/FDA-cleared molecular diagnostics and cytology tests ensure you have relevant, accurate, and reliable results to inform your decisions.
We are invested in simplifying testing to provide the best possible experience for you and your patients across the continuum of care.
Partner in advocacy
As your specialized partner we support you in navigating current policies and guidelines as well as advocate with you for advances in care standards.
Invested in improving women’s health
- Studies show 1 in 5 women with cervical cancer were missed by screening with HPV-Alone.1*
- Screening with Pap + HPV (Co-testing) identified 70% of the cancers missed by HPV-Alone.2*
- 95% of cervical cancers were detected by testing with Pap + HPV together (Co-testing).2-3
- Targets all women ages 15-24 regardless of their reported sexual activity.
- Detects the care opportunities missed by risk-based screening.
- Along with reducing STI prevalence and infertility, universal screening reduces costs for healthcare organizations.4
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- 1 in 5 people in the US have an STI.5
- Patients can present similar symptoms for multiple STIs that require distinct treatment, creating a challenge for diagnosis.
- Untreated STIs can lead to serious health concerns for women, including pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, and infertility.6
- Vaginitis is the leading reason for OBGYN visits.7,8
- Overlapping symptoms and mixed-infections make clinical diagnosis a challenge.9
- Traditional methodologies lack detection accuracy, further complicating diagnosis.9
Market leading diagnostics
We offer a broad range of market-leading molecular diagnostics and cytology products for women’s cervical, sexual, and vaginal testing. Our nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) demonstrate excellent sensitivity and specificity across a wide variety of disease conditions, while our collection devices yield multiple test results from a single patient sample. Overall, our clinical differentiation guarantees both accuracy and simplicity of use.
Staying current on guidelines is crucial to providing the best care for your patients. As your partner in women’s health, we’ve curated key resources to help inform your testing practices.